|~{l.d.i}~| Index du Forum
|~{l.d.i}~|
forum de la team LDI sur conditon zéro

|~{l.d.i}~| Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Herre Nike Air Max 97 Sko ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |~{l.d.i}~| Index du Forum -> Team -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JiHyo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 01:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Herre Nike Air Max 97 Sko Répondre en citant

by Bedah Mengo

NAIROBI Chaussures Homme Nike Air Presto Safari Noir Jaune Pas Cher , Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- Sometime back, businessman Gilbert Wandera, who sells computers in Nairobi, Kenya's capital, was a regular advertiser in leading dailies.

Wandera would place his full color adverts at least thrice a week to reach out to potential customers.

"They would run on Mondays Chaussures Nike Air Presto Grise Rose Femme Pas Cher , Wednesdays and Fridays, with pictures of the computers I was selling. Sometimes I would advertise in the main paper and also in the classifieds section."

The adverts made his shop among one of the most-sought as his competitors employed similar tactics. But times have changed. Wandera does not remember the last time he bought space in a newspaper to advertise his products.

"It is a long time, I believe over two years. I had to stop because competition became tough and business went down as consumer tastes started to shift with new gadgets like tablets coming in," he told Xinhua on Saturday.

However, Wandera has not stopped advertising but has embraced a platform that he believes suits his needs. He places his adverts on free online classifieds platforms.

"It is over a year since I started advertising on the online platforms Boutique Chaussures Nike Air Presto Grise Blanche , and I believe it is working for me. First of all, it is cheaper; second, it has a considerable wide reach particularly for our target market; and lastly, the advert stays there for long."

Wandera, who now runs a single computer shop in Nairobi Chaussures Nike Air Presto Qs Blanche Soldes , is among hundreds of small businesspersons in Kenya who have switched from newspaper advertising to free online classifieds as times change.

The businessmen have swarmed the online platforms as many Kenyans turn to them for shopping. Goods advertised include apparels, shoes, electronic gadgets like computers and mobile phones, farm produce like tomatoes and milk, furniture and books.

"I post my adverts at least once every week on four online classified platforms. The ads comprise of photos of laptops and desktop computers Chaussures Homme Nike Air Presto Noir Pas Cher , prices they go for, the location of my shop in the city center and phone number," said Wandera.

There are currently about 15 million internet subscribers in the East African nation, with the number of people having access to internet standing at over 23 million, according to the Communication Authority of Kenya.

This is the number that small businesspersons are able to reach when they advertise on the online platforms.

"I get many calls as soon as I place my adverts on the platforms. Some of them have translated to actual sells. The platforms have enabled me reach many people affordable Chaussures Vans Nintendo Slip on Pure Blanche Soldes ," said Dennis Mosoti, a poultry farmer in Komarock on the east of Nairobi.

Mosoti, however, warned that fraudsters are the main challenge with the online sites. "You reach many potential customers, but the problem is the conmen Chaussures Vans Classic Slip on Blanche Pas Cher , some who call and ask you to deliver or send your produce yet they do not want to pay."

Bernard Mwaso of Edell IT Solutions in Nairobi said that small businesses have embraced free online classified ads because the cost of advertising in mainstream media has gone up.

"In my industry, businessmen, including myself, no longer advertise in newspapers or TVs, but you will find us online. Why pay 5 Chaussures Vans SK8 Hi Reissue Blanche Soldes ,495 U.S. dollars to be advertised on TV only for a few seconds when your ad can run for several days for free elsewhere."

He added the platforms have given small businesses, many that are struggling to survive, a lifeline as mainstream media remains for big advertisers.

HOUSTON, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- Two people were killed and 41 others injured on Sunday after a bus crashed into a fire truck in the state of Louisiana.

The accident occurred on Interstate 10 near LaPlace, a city about 40 km west of New Orleans when a charter bus of volunteers going to assist flood victims in the state's capital city of Baton Rouge hit the fire truck.

Three firefighters were injured in the crash and one of them was pronounced dead in hospital, according to the state's English daily The Times-Picayune.

The firefighters were dealing with a car crash and the new bus-fire truck accident caused the death of a victim who was still in a vehicle involved in the previous crash.

The report also said that the 41 people with minor to moderate injuries were hospitalized for treatment.

BANGKOK, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Thailand's Supreme Court on Wednesday found former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra guilty of malfeasance in a loss-ridden rice subsidy program and sentenced her in absentia to five years in jail.

Yingluck did not show up at the court and has so far not made any public comment on the verdict.

After a trial running over two years, the Supreme Court's Criminal Division for Holders of Political Positions began reading the verdict at 11 a.m. local time and continued for nearly four hours.

In an announcement released by the court Homme Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue Pas Cher Chaussures Marine Rouge , it read that even though the unmilled rice program was an act according to government policy that the cabinet had stated to the National Assembly, if the implementation of such policy was not in accordance with law, such acts could be inspected by the judicial process.

Yingluck could be sentenced to as much as 10 years in prison if found guilty of negligence over a costly rice subsidy scheme that helped to bring her to power in an election in 2011.

In the scheme, Yingluck's government paid Thai rice farmers inflated prices for their crops, driving up global rice prices.

The subsidy scheme did not work Vans Sk8 Hi Leather Soldes Chaussures Blanche Verte , costing the country 8 billion U.S. dollars and leaving it with vast stockpiles of rice.

Yingluck denied all the charges when giving her closing oral statement on Aug. 1, arguing she was not responsible for the day-to-day running of the scheme and insisted she was a victim of political persecution.

The verdict was supposed to be read on Aug. 25, but Yingluck, the country's first woman pr. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Hats   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Hats   Cheap College Jerseys   Cheap China Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Hockey Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Mar - 01:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |~{l.d.i}~| Index du Forum -> Team -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006